34 Church Road, Northwich, CW9 5NT
- A Four Storey Semi Detached House
- Previously Arranged as Six Flats
- Having Previously Suffered Fire Damage it is Now Stripped Out Internally and Has had a New Roof
- Ideal Opportunity to Convert back to a Four Bedroom Family Home or Conversion to a High Yielding HMO Investment Subject to Usual Consents
- Benefits from Large Rear Garden
Previously Arranged as 6 Flats – Having Suffered Fire Damage Now in Shell Condition
Large Rear Garden Plot
Please note, these are the dates and times for Open Viewings, you do not need an appointment to attend. A Representative will be in attendance for the duration of the time slot. Only one party will be allowed into the property at any time. All viewings are carried out at your own risk and following the latest Covid Guidelines.
*Guide prices are provided as an indication of each seller’s minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide. Guide prices will be continually updated on our website up until the day of the auction.
*Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
*An Auctioneer's Administration Fee of £1000 + VAT is payable upon exchange of contracts.