34 Oxford Street, Ripley, DE5 3AP
- A Two Storey End of Terrace Building
- Arranged as Ground Floor Retail Unit and First Floor Office/Storage
- Suitable For a Range of Uses ( Subject to any necessary consents)
- Close Proximity to Costa Coffee and Greggs together with Other High Street Brands
- Joint Agents: CPA and Associates - Daniel Hawkins t: 0115 697 8888
Basement - Storage Area (145 sq ft)
Ground Floor - Sales Area ( 1,139 sq ft), Storage ( 125 sq ft)
First Floor - Partitioned Office Areas ( 670 sq ft)
Please note, these are the dates and times for Open Viewings, you do not need an appointment to attend. A Representative will be in attendance for the duration of the time slot. Only one party will be allowed into the property at any time. All viewings are carried out at your own risk and following the latest Covid Guidelines.
*Guide prices are provided as an indication of each seller’s minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide. Guide prices will be continually updated on our website up until the day of the auction.
*Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
*An Auctioneer's Administration Fee of £1000 + VAT is payable upon exchange of contracts.