Lords View, Idless, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9QT
- An Irregular Shaped Parcel of Land
- Measuring Approx. 1.1 Acres
- Bordering the River Allen near to Idless Woods & Village
- Access and frontage to a lane on one side & the River Allen on the other with gated entrance
- A gravelled area of hardstanding and the rest of the plot is gently sloping with grassed areas and mature woodland.
- The vendor advises: There is a fenced duck pond and wood chipped pathways
- The land is being sold with no covenants or overage clause applied to the sale
Total Site Area
1.1 Acres Approximately
Please note, these are the dates and times for Open Viewings, you do not need an appointment to attend. A Representative will be in attendance for the duration of the time slot. Only one party will be allowed into the property at any time. All viewings are carried out at your own risk and following the latest Covid Guidelines.
*Guide prices are provided as an indication of each seller’s minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide. Guide prices will be continually updated on our website up until the day of the auction.
*Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
*An Auctioneer's Administration Fee of £1000 + VAT is payable upon exchange of contracts.